Sellers must post items within the handling time stated in their listing. Sellers deliver to all UK mainland addresses, Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. By default, our sellers offer free delivery to UK addresses. However, they can change this cost and will be visible from the product pages. Simply click the ‘Calculate’ button and fill in the fields. The correct shipping rate will then be displayed. Shipping times for each product will also be visible on the product page.
For international deliveries please select the country required at the product/checkout pages to see if deliveries can be made and the costs.
- Review the cost and speed of postage
- Specify clearly when the item will be sent
- Post items within the handling time specified in the listing
- Only include postage charges that are actually incurred by the seller and are related to the cost of posting and handling the items being delivered
- Actual cost paid to the delivery service
- Handling costs, including the cost of packaging materials and insurance
- The actual cost of delivery confirmation or extra services, such as a certificate of mailing, certified mail, collect the delivery, delivery confirmation, registered mail, restricted delivery, return receipt, signature confirmation, special handling, or similar services
- Follow any category restrictions for maximum postage costs
- Upload accurate tracking details. The tracking number uploaded must match the delivery location provided in the listing
- Mark the item “dispatched” once it has been sent
Sellers must not:
- Include any additional fees for handling and packaging when offering free postage
- Delay postage
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have 14 calendar days to cancel your order. This 14 calendar day cancellation period starts from the day you have received the items in your order.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask the seller to repair or replace them or get a refund.
• Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
• Items must be unworn and unwashed.
• Pierced jewellery cannot be returned for health and safety reasons.
• Underwear and swimwear can only be returned if the hygiene seal has not been removed.
• Beauty products and accessories cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
• Items must have all tags attached.
If you’ve received an item that’s not in perfect condition, please contact the seller in the first instance. If a dispute arises, please email us at [email protected] so that we can resolve this for you.
To help us get this fixed for you ASAP, when you first contact us please include the following information;
- -Order number
- -Product name
- -Picture of the fault
- -Description of the fault
If you email us please have an image of the faulty item ready for when you receive a reply as you won’t be able to attach the image on the form just yet.
Once the seller receives the item back from you, or once they’ve agreed to refund you and let you keep the item, they have 2 business days to issue your refund. When they do, you’ll receive an email letting you know.
It usually takes 3 to 5 business days for a PayPal refund to go through. If you paid with a credit card, it may take up to 30 days to process, depending on your card provider.
What should I do if I sent back the item, but the seller didn’t receive it?
When returning an item you should always use tracked postage. If you didn’t, and think the seller should have gotten the item back by now, you can ask us to step in and help.
Can I return an item if my account is suspended?
No, if your Ebonyx account is suspended, you won’t be able to return any items until the reason for suspension has been resolved, and your account reinstated.